Partner Libraries are currently:
- Great Lakes Digital Libraries
- Lakeland Library Cooperative
- Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- Suburban Library Cooperative
This means that including our 53,000 + titles, you have access to over 200,000 titles!
To access the Partner Library collections on your computer, simply click the “Partner libraries” button in the upper right corner of Download Destination.
On the Libby app, follow these steps to add our Partner Libraries to your account:
- Open the menu (found in the bottom center) inside Libby
- Select “Add Library“
- Search for a Partner Library
- Select “Sign In With My Card“
- Under Partner Libraries Select Dexter District Library
- Enter Your Library Card and Pin
- You are now shopping on that Partner Library’s Libby collection.
- Repeat the process to add the rest of the Partner Libraries
- You may toggle between Library collections using the menu in the bottom center inside Libby
Please note that hold priority is given to patrons borrowing from their home library collection.