Region 9 Minigrants are available for:
- For artists, creatives, administrators and organizations – $1,500 Professional or Organizational Development grants
- For arts and cultural organizations – $4,000 project grants
- Region 9 counties – Lenawee, Livingston, Jackson, Hillsdale, Monroe & Washtenaw
- Application deadline – Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
The Arts Alliance hosts free minigrant workshops on the guidelines and application process for interested Region 9 applicants. Each session includes information about the guidelines, the online application tools and helpful hints on what reviewers look for in applications.
Workshops are scheduled for:
- Monroe – Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Ellis Library, 3700 S. Custer Rd. Monroe, MI 48161
- Washtenaw & Jackson – Thursday, June 6, 2019, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District, 1819 S. Wagner Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Livingston – Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Brighton Chamber of Commerce, 218 E. Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI 48116
- Lenawee, Jackson & Hillsdale – Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Clinton Arts Center, 115 W. Michigan Ave. Clinton, MI 49236
Serving as a minigrant reviewer is a fabulous way to learn about grant writing and review from the funder’s perspective. Reviewers read and score all submitted grant applications before attending the review panel to discuss the applications. Past reviewers have reported that serving on a panel improved their grant-writing and helped them learn about regional arts organizations, their projects and goals.
Want to help decide? Apply to be on the minigrant jury by clicking here.
For more information, please visit Region 9 Minigrants or contact: