Vintage Logistics is a full-service solution logistics provider that offers a full-spectrum logistics management enterprise, world-class expertise backed by industry-leading technology, inventive processes and a committed team of seasoned professionals.
The Texas-based company is setting up an office on Baker Road in Dexter and they are hiring. The company is looking for three positions to fill.
Additionally, Dextech is hiring machine operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following
- Coordinates, Schedules, dispatches and tracks of all services provided. Must be direct Liaison between dock operations and local delivery
- Responsible for developing, tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures
- Responsible for inter-company and intra company communication
- Coordinates trailer Loads
- Actively identifies and pursue logistics approaches and makes recommendations based on analysis or factual information.
- Consistently provides exceptional customer service to multiple customers based upon process analysis
- Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company.
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE; or two years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills with Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Package: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Costumer service experience minimum of 2 years
- Quick learner, motivated to continuously develop, and grow
- Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to control outcome, self-starter
- Competitive and passion to be successful
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Positive, optimistic, and confident person able to continue moving forward when faced with adversity
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Profit sharing
Qualified candidates can contact Liliana Nunez: firstname.lastname@example.org or 956-206-2084
Tier 1 automotive supplier located west of Ann Arbor, MI has immediate openings for Machine operators. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to machine set-up, palletizing cartons & performing manual adjustments on packaging machines. Material handling duties including driving a hi-lo. Duties require repetitive lifting up to forty (40) pounds and constant standing and moving around work area.
Good mechanical aptitude, knowledge of micrometers, calipers and quality procedures desired as well as discipline to follow set procedures and work instructions. Overtime and shift work available.
Future advancement opportunities in cold heading operations, thread rolling set-up and shipping may be available.
Excellent wages and benefits, including tuition reimbursement.
Qualified applicants may apply in person or mail or email resume to:
2110 Bishop Circle E
Dexter, MI 48130
Attn: Mark Foor