Just in time for the holidays.
Dexter Community Schools will be holding a sale of iMacs, laptops, printers, and other miscellaneous
Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 7:00 am – 9:00 am (remaining items offered at 50% off)
Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 9:00 am – 11:00 am (remaining items offered at 90% off)
5th grade Science Lab, Room 309
Creekside Intermediate School
2615 Baker Road
Dexter, Michigan 48130
- iMac (2007-2008 models; no keyboard or mouse), 100 available at $100 each
- 25 MacBooks, 25 available at $80 each
- LCD Monitors, 15 available at $30 each
- iPad (Gen 1), 10 available at $50 each
- iPad (Gen1) Cases, 15 available at $10 each
- Alpha Smart 3000 Portable Word Processor Keyboard, 15 available at $10 each
- Dell/HP Desktops, 3 available at $20 each
- iO Dock Pro Audio Dock, 7 available at $50 each
- OfficeJet Pro L7680, 1 available at $60 each
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8630, 1 available at $60 each
- Airport Extremes, 4 available at $30 each
- CRT Televisions (27-32 inch), 4 available at $10 each
- CRT Monitors, 3 available at $5 each
- Items are priced based on used market values.
- Unless otherwise marked, any items remaining after Tuesday will be offered at 50% off 7 am – 9 am on Wednesday and any items remaining at 9 am on Wednesday will be offered at 90% off 9 am – 11 am.
- Only cash will be accepted as payment on the dates of sale. Please bring exact change.
- Items must be taken at the time of purchase or may be picked up during sale hours only. No other pickup times or dates will be offered.
- No refunds given for items purchased that are not picked up by the purchaser by 11:00 am on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
- All items are believed to be operational at the time of the sale. All items are sold as is with no warranty either written or implied. Testing stations will be available and “Printer Status Page” will be available for each printer.
- All loading of items must be done by the purchaser. Dexter Community Schools employees will not be available to assist.
- Questions about items cannot be answered prior to the sale.